1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Carry 660

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Mississippi, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Mississippi

Mississippi New Member

Hey guys, New here looking for some help. I have a Suzuki Carry 660, and the engine smokes bad, hard to crank on cold days, and really has lost just a lot of power. Looking to see if I could just get another engine, new maybe? I am really in the dark on the trucks as far as parts go. Any help Appreciated...

2. Give the vendors above a jingle. Few others here too - sure they'll ring in.

Call me crazy, but if I were to get a rebuild or a new engine - I'd be asking about EPA certified/warranty. They out to be able to do that now for some extra piece of mind :)

3. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

yeah. check with the vendors. Maybe dusted the motor running the wrong air filter. There's some posts around here about filters not quite fitting correctly. Don't make the same mistake twice. Welcome and good luck.

4. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

"new" motors are generally not available, but rebuilt units are a plenty. What year is your truck? (F6A engine?)

We have virtually all rebuild parts for the F6A in stock.

5. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Suzuki Carry Engine Parts

We stock Suzuki Carry Engine rebuild kits
    Used Suzuki Carry Engine
    Suzuki Carry Parts