1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

compact tractor consultants done?

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by fremontminitrucks, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Heard rumors these guys were no more and it looks like their website is down anyone know anything? I was always under the impression they were a pretty big outfit:sly: I also never see anything from xroads anymore, where's everyone going??

2. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Too busy to gab on the boards maybe?

3. jpfanne

jpfanne Member

I ordered some bed caps from Compact Tractor a couple weeks ago. Took a few days before he called me back. Wouldn't be surprised if they were gone with service like that. I also delivered a truck to a guy a few miles from Xroads and drove by to take a look at their inventory. There was 2 trucks on the lot and the grass was 2 foot tall in front of the doors. Not sure if they are still going or not.

4. www . compacttractorconsultants . biz
    This page is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.

Compact Tractor Consultants
    601S 2nd St
    White River, SD , 57579
    Phone: 605-259-3300
    Website: www.compacttractorconsultants.com<<<takes you to www.mothersofspecialchildren.com????
    Business Activity: Importer

Products Description:
    Manufactures trucks, tractors, loaders, carriers & similar equipment Low cab forward tractors, Long nose tractors with sleeper, Long nose tractors without sleeper, Cab over engine tractors with sleeper, Cab over engine tractors without sleeper, Tractor head, Product and material transport vehicles, Safety and rescue vehicles, Specialized and recreational vehicles

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008
  5. Wow, surprising to hear about both, xroads always seemed to have a pretty good volume of trucks going through their business. However, if they were trying to make a full time living off mini's that might be tuff.

6. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

I contacted(email) Xroads within the pastweek, looking for stock wheels and received a reply. Denise replied to first email with price, then replied 2nd time (June 9) congratulating me on my great buy
    Tmikewww
    (tom)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  7. Did you buy anything?

8. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Yes. From "minitruckoutlet in Pa. Great people to deal with. Prompt with call backs and extremely competive on price! Like I said, Jim and Ed are GREAT to deal with!!
    Tmikewww
    (tom)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  9. I know that Corey is in Japan right now working on some export issues. He is also working with America's Mini Truck Center as well. I believe he is still around, but is having some importing issues as many people have had recently. I don't think Xroads is gone, maybe just temporarily unavailable while some supply issues are straightened out.

10. bigred

bigred New Member

the old compact tractor website takes you to tatanka. seems to me that they have merged?

11. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

I emailed Xroads a couple of weeks ago and, they're open and doing business and have plenty of inventory (and taking "trades") according to response I received.