1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Bedbox

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Jessf, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Jessf

Jessf Member

I saw a mini driving around, think it was an Acty. Regardless, it had a bedbox/tool box that seemed to fit very nice.

I've been to a truck outfitter, but most of there stock wasn't inhouse so I'd have to go by description alone.

have you guys found a box that fits the bed, some better than others. I'd prefer plastic to aluminium, and of course lockable.

cheers

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

3. Jessf

Jessf Member

hey thanks! TSC, I hadn't considered them. 35lbs isn't bad so perhaps aluminium is still in the running. I'll go take a look, see if they have any in stock.

thanks

4. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Its a Delta box its just badged as TSC. Check out this thread and you will get a good idea how to stud the bed to make the box removable. This is what I had done just in case I needed the extra room to haul an ATV or something. This is the same box in the pictures except the new ones have a reinforced wall across the front.

5. powdercoatr

powdercoatr New Member

bought on at wal-mart tonight for 45.00 perfect size. plastic and lockable

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

Ah also look for the "inside the box" type of toolbox for full size or 1/4 ton trucks. my liteace has one for a half ton inside the box tool box.