1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to forum looking for a Sambar

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by fiffi1, Jun 7, 2011.

1. fiffi1

fiffi1 New Member

Hi all
    I am new to this so bear with me.

Looking for a Sambar 1200 for a new ice cream business.

Have explored the import route with a (what seems like) reputable company but would feel much more confident buying one from UK especially one thats been restored or similar by an enthusiast?

can anyone give me some good advice or does anyone know anywhere thats got one for sale?

I live in Bournemouth but happy to travel- went to see one in Bristol the other day that was already sold but just so I could ask all the right questions and get more of an idea of spec etc

thanks everyone

2. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

I was going to say my father has one for sale but you're in jolly old England lol.

3. fiffi1

fiffi1 New Member

well thanks stuff99 Ha Ha..........its a bit of a long way to travel......I'm keen but ...............

lets hope someone else comes up with more local ideas ha ha:)

4. Fay Presto

Fay Presto Member

Very sensible to see the car in the flesh first, although you might want to check out these people...http://emblem-car.com/ because they fit trade vehicles.

I bought one through an import scheme, due the end #April, still haven't got the vehicle and still don't know what the bottom line is!
    fay