1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carburetor vacuum lines

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by tcubed, Jan 24, 2012.

1. tcubed

tcubed New Member

Had a buddy "help with a ethanol affected carb. He failed to mark the vacuum lines and now I am staring and guessing. Anyone have a diagram for the lines?

2. arguex

arguex New Member

same issuesas mine.....up^^^:pop:

3. dixx168

dixx168 New Member

4. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

dixx168, sorry man, but you got that all fubared. The "Acc-idle-increase" is not off the carb, but runs from the vacuum switches located on the left side of the engine "system".
    There are a few different configurations depending on if you have the "2" or the "4" manifold temp switch; choke "cross-over". But, the carb lines are indesputable. That is not correct.
    The carbs are, for some reason, set-up in a 2+3 or 3+2 configuration, flipping the "F" port from first to last. I don't know why. AND...any "after-market" type carb is set up in a 3+1 set-up, eliminating the EGR connection...For these guys I'd suggest "Ting" with the choke-line" prior to the temp switch.

Please checkout this thread:
    http://www.minitrucktalk.com/showthread.php?t=12911&page=3
    We had a few guys working for a few days to solve the question "once and for all".
    I see that your particular truck has the EGR "controler" in-line with the EGR and I have seen this particular configuration in the .ru link.
    If you use google translate, and the sites' search engine with your vin#, you will find your "emissions" vacuum line routing...:cool:

Good luck, you will find the answer here.