1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carb/vacum lines

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by jbrack, Aug 30, 2013.

1. jbrack

jbrack New Member

Hi,Im new to forum and have just got a dh51t carry with f6a engine from neighbor.He hasn't been able to get it to run so he sold it to me.The problem is he had a new carb for it but the old carb has 3 plus 2 ports on it and new one has 3 plus 1 port .I know the dist vacuum line kooks on the single port beside air gas mix adjustment. I need to know how to hook up all vacuum lines to carb and also there are 3 hoses that hook to bottom back side os carb which one goes where? There is also a vacum port that goes loks like into same place top radiator hose goes with 4 ports on it where do those go to . Thanks if you can help me I have tried everywhere I know for help but nobody can help me.I ordered service manual but cant make anything out of it.If you could send me a blow up where all lines come from and go to it would be very helpful.Thanks again for whatever you can do for me

2. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

search this forum for the thread "desperately need tuning help" there is a wealth of information there.

3. clayan

clayan New Member

Jbrack, just wondering, did you ever figure out your vacuum maze? I have the similar carb situation on my mini.