1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for K6A engine rebuild parts

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by COOLs, Sep 12, 2013.

1. COOLs

COOLs New Member

Looking for K6A engine rebuild parts for 2006 Suzuki anyone have any experience buying parts for the K6A like from Jacobsen or Toro... any help would be great. I have read Dynobob has resurrected one and was wondering what supplier he used, seems like there are lots of vendors for the older Zuk engines but nothing for the newer K6A.

Parts Needed

Rings
    Intake Valves
    Valve seals
    Rod Bearings
    Oil Filter
    Head Gasket
    Intake Gaskets
    Idler Pulley

Thanks Cools
    DFW Texas

2. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Arctic Cat Dealer?
    I imagine that you could get most of that list filled at quite a discount.
    Bring your parts and numbers to the desk.

OR, you could just...you know what I'm going to say....:sly:

3. COOLs

COOLs New Member

We'll looked at Artic Cat parts online ... Thought gold was too soft to make valves out of ... $56.00 a piece

4. MarkSimpson

MarkSimpson New Member

hi. are you still looking for k6a parts? i have lots of k6a's here.. thanks...

complete valve set in-ex-12 valves
    fuji brand. $150.00. shipping $30.00

rings .25/.50
    federal mogul..$120.00 free shipping.

ty
    mark

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  5. 859trader

859trader New Member

Just priced some rebuild kits for a DD51T sticker shock!! Can We get any parts locally for these engines? rebuilt engines are 1800 to 2200? Glup? I own and operated heavy equipment I can buy a rebuilt 3406 cat engine for a 621b scrapper with a 2 yr warranty for that price!! is there a cheaper place, for engines or kits?? Need some help here, been looking for several weeks on this and other forums, living in center ky ,can someone point me to the right people? not trying to bash any one or sponsor, but lets keep the trucks alive not dead. lower prices will create more sales!!