1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me find the ideal truck

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by plotman, Feb 5, 2014.

1. plotman

plotman Member

As my search has been futile so far I am requesting assistance in finding the ideal truck to start my build. I am looking for a late model 4x4 truck with all of the following options so I don't have to try and source the parts later to add them.
    1.Fuel injection
    2.Air conditioning
    3.Power Steering
    4.high/low
    5.Diff lock
    Any assistance in locating a truck with ALL these options would be greatly appreciated. If it had a cab extension that would be the icing on the cake. Thanks in advance.

2. plotman

plotman Member

I have found a couple that meet all my criteria , or are short P/S or diff lock. Anybody have any more leads before I drive 10-15hrs down south?

3. plotman

plotman Member

2 of the trucks I have located are lacking diff lock. Any help in locating a complete rear axle assembly with diff lock to swap into a 1999-2007 suzuki carry would be appreciated???? I found kits to add power steering through Best tractor so, that wouldn't be a problem if I felt I really needed it. Due to the limited articulation of these little trucks I feel the diff lock would be needed for my application.