1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gun rack

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by shightower, Jun 12, 2014.

1. shightower

shightower New Member

I wish that I could post a picture. I have read a few threads about a gun rack mount. I got a piece of 1/2 inch square tubing. Cut it the correct length. Held the square tubing up ( along the head rest mounts) marking where to drill holes. Drilled the holes in the square tubing. Placed tubing back along head rest mounts. Marked the holes in the head rest mounts, drilled the holes. Then mounted the tubing on head rest mounts with bolts and nuts. At this point I used the tubing to mount your basic Academy ATV gun rack.

2. shightower

shightower New Member

Update! This will not work for long rifles. It will work for ar, ak, etc.

3. jacob23

jacob23 New Member

The security of gun is most important to avoid any incident. For this purpose there is need of ultra rugged Tactical Weapons Racks.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  4. EddieJoe

EddieJoe New Member

I am not a kind of gun man but i still want to secure my gun under supreme safety and this is only possible where you place it under a proper place that is made for guns.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  5. guso

guso New Member

Its easy to fix your prob l have 2 cushmans 2 ways 2 fix 1 is a78 ford ranger or pinto igniter& coil other is84_89 toyota truck igniter & coil

6. guso

guso New Member

Ford igniter and coil combo is made by mitsubishi very simple 1 hot wire in 2 to coil 2 go 2 dist pickup same color wires great spark /no gov! .i am parting out 1 if anyone needs parts.

7. guso

guso New Member

Sorry wrong sec posting for cushmamhelp section

8. Ringo67

Ringo67 New Member

Has anyone installed an overhead gun rack in their mini truck? I want to add on my Daihatsu because I saw several gun racks that I want. https://car-parts-home.com/truck-gun-racks/. I want to bring my mini truck for hunting.

9. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Unless, you’re 5-4 or less, the only viable options are 5 & 6. Mounted on the back.
    https://www.kolpin.com/en-us/shop/accessories/
    Look at the gun boots and mounts, with thought to installing in the bed with the opening to the side. I have two for my truck which I intend to mount to the window guard behind the cab.

And, please go into your profile, click on your username and follow the links, and add the info on your truck to your signature. It makes it lots easier to give accurate advice when you need it.