1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: What's the worst you had your truck stuck???

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by cdover73, Jul 16, 2014.

1. cdover73

cdover73 Member

I'm just curious. How tough are the mini's? Specifically, how do they handle 4wd terrain such as mud? I want to try mine but don't want to abuse it or put it into something it can't handle. I've seen some of the youtube vids but to be honest they are kinda tame compared to what we put our off road vehicles(atv's, utv's, jeeps, etc) through here in South Louisiana. Can they go anywhere a four wheeler can go? Do they get stuck easy? I know the low engine and air intake makes deep water out of the question unless snorkeled. I'm also not a fan of submerging a hot engine in cold water. Too much of a shock to the metal...

What are some of your experiences? I would like to hear what caused you to get stuck to where you had to be winched/pulled out.

2. muddy moose

muddy moose Member

I live in Alaska. Trust me when I say that these little trucks are tough!!! I've had mine buried in gravel and mud to the point that I had to climb out the window to get out and it took 2 full size pickups to pull me out. I've also pulled a full size chevy Yukon that was buried to its frame, half a mile threw the nasty gumbo mud while all 4 of the Yukons tires were off the ground. For some reason I can't post pics...........sorry.........been trying