1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 S210P Hijet (Fuel Pump/O-Ring Location)

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by tacobender, Aug 2, 2014.

1. tacobender

tacobender Member

Does anyone have a service manual for a 2001 S210P Hijet where they can tell me the locations of the O-rings that go inside the Fuel Pump Assembly.

To make a long story short had someone take the Fuel pump out of my mini and replace the incase fuel fliter, he put everything back together and it would no longer idle, it was start then sputter and die. Basically came down to not getting enough Fuel Pressure..

I ended up dropping the tank a couple days later and sure enough in the tank sat a o-ring, of course when I called him he said he put everything on right but could not tell me where it went. I believe there is a total of 3 O-rings that are in the entire fuel pump assembly..

If someone has a service manual and could let me know I sure would appreciate it..

2. Inane2

Inane2 Member

Let me look. I may have a diagram of the fuel pump assembly.

3. tacobender

tacobender Member

Perfect, I would appreciate it..

I have contacted a couple places online to BUY a Service Manual but no luck so far.

4. Inane2

Inane2 Member

Don't know if any of this will help much. Pic taken from my first service manual:

[​IMG]

Pic from second service manual:

[​IMG]

And pic from parts manual:

[​IMG]

Sorry for the bleed through, these books are printed on very thin paper. The service manual appears to tell how to install / remove the tank and I believe what pressure it should put out. To the best that I could tell, the books don't get anymore in depth on the pump, kind of like a "service the assembly" type part.

5. Inane2

Inane2 Member

I had these older pics from when I removed my pump assembly to check for crud in the tank:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know if any of the above help you out at all. I do remember there being one or two small o-rings on the nipple of the supply line and maybe an o-ring on the connector that joins the line to the nipple.

6. tacobender

tacobender Member

Ya there are definitely 3 O-rings inside the plastic filter housing but doesn't look the manual there get's to the inside of things..