1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob U14T Tire question

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by Pepegrande008, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Pepegrande008

Pepegrande008 New Member

So I have used the search function extensively and have come up with little help. I just bought this truck last week and I am currently in the process of building a 2' lift. The model of the truck is the U14TQHPDL2M. So it is a 91, 2wd, left hand, no dump. The tires and rims that are on it now are 20X8X10 with 6x10 rims (i think) 4x100mm. I have a set of 4x100mm 3.5x12 stock rims off an older diahatsu and I would like to mount 23x8x12 black diamond tires on this rim because I can get a deal on them. I know that mounting an 8in wide tire on a 3.5 rim will make it bubble out quite a bit, but I don't see another option for $$ and the short time frame that I have (hunting season starts Sept. 1).

To the main point now...Do you guys thing these tires will rub on the mighty with the 2' lift?

Thanks!

2. Pepegrande008

Pepegrande008 New Member

So I went ahead and made a leap and bought some black diamond atv tires from a local store. I also found some rims from a local guy that are 12x7 with a 5x2 offset and they work great. I had to make a few small cuts on the door and body to make them not rub, but I am sure that will get better with time.

3. Fishbone

Fishbone New Member

Hey there
    What tire pressure are your black diamonds at? I'm at 10.5 psi and the front end looks really low on my 2002 Suzuki Carry.