1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to me mini in North florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by drewdaddy, Sep 1, 2014.

1. drewdaddy

drewdaddy New Member

Just purchased what I assume is a 1991 or newer mitsubishi Minicab. Mainly used for some property that we have and hunting duties. I love this little truck, and already have several upgrades in mind. It appears to have a 3 inch lift and 25 inch tires. I have some brand new STI black diamond radials in the mail that should arrive any day. Plenty of tune up parts also. Located in North central Florida. Already have a few questions in the mitsubishi section if anyone could help. Thanks.

Andrew

Attached Files:

2. C6246

C6246 New Member

You'll find Christian singles at the local library, sports events, cafes, poetry readings, theater events and shopping malls. The first list will be 6 body parts, the second list will be 6 actions. In today_s contemporary romance books it seems as if it is a natural progression to include vampires as the good guys_the love interests for weaker, helpless everyday people.

Look at my weblog Check this out

3. RGepp

RGepp Guest

Every tooth's trunk side has a unique distinctive appearance-unlike every tooth, which is rather standard among all people's front. Typical brackets are mass-produced, but each bracket have to be custom-established to every person tooth's exclusive model. That will help you find out about installing a person's process with lingual orthodontics we've compiled an illustrated trip of the process.

My web site dentist sacramento 95821 [mouse click the next webpage]

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Nice looking truck. I like the extra side boards.