1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra AM/FM/tape Radio will fit Daihatsu Hi jet and maybe others - For Sale

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by dpsrmag, Sep 8, 2014.

1. dpsrmag

dpsrmag Member

I have 3 Daihatsu Hi jet's that we use on our farm. They all came with the OEM Japanese Radios installed in them. I'm sure you already know these won't pick up American radio stations. After I found out what would fit in the slot, I bought on eBay, replacement radios for all three trucks. In my wild eBay bidding, I ended up with one extra radio. It is a Toyota A56200. It will fit right in and replace the OEM radio. It is 7 in wide, 6 3/8 deep, 2 in tall. Plugs and brackets holes all match right up with OEM radio. I have tested it and it does work. I could list this for sale back on eBay or just offer it here. I am asking a little less than I paid. $40.00 plus the actual cost of shipping in a USPS flat rate box. If you are interested please PM me for additional details. I can accept check, money order or PayPal.

I know this will fit in a Hi jet and I would guess that it will fit other brands as well but I have not personally installed it in a brand other than Hi jet.

Attached Files: