1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Super Stalker with Camoplast Tracks

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry References' started by Little Jon, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Little Jon

Little Jon Member

I just finished my install of Tatou4 tracks on my 2011 Suzuki Super Stalker. I also added a Fishouflauge Crappie Camp pattern for hunting. The biggest issue was fabricating brackets for the anti rotation connection for the front and back. Thank goodness for friends with skills. I was also impressed with the street speed with the tracks on. This was not in 4x4 and was able to get into 3rd gear with no problem. I'm excited to see how it runs in snow and ice...

Attached Files:

2. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

That is really nice.When Muddy Moose sees this he'll go to slobbering all over the screen.

3. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

Nice job Jon!!!

Now if you get stuck, make sure you take a photo because you are somewhere that your not suppose to be.

dan at woodysminitrucks

4. Little Jon

Little Jon Member

Thanks Woody, so does the truck look familiar??? Thanks for all your help. Hey do you know what oil filter I should run in the stalker? Should I also chain he the fluids in the differentials and gear case to synthetic if I'm running this machine all winter ice fishing and plowing??

5. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Very nice,

I would love to see some pics of the business end of the anti-rotational bar mounts just to get a second opinion, so to speak.

Mine's a dd51t, and I have the TJD STS-4 system (getting a "click-N-go" as well), but a second opinion on the basic attachment fundamentals would be a good idea...

I'm around, I read some stuff, just really, really busy at work, shift work, day/night, shift, after shift, after shift...

Burned out, and no time for toys anymore, like AT-ALL, none :(

6. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

Hey spaner you better slow down and sniff some tail pipes or you'll turn into an old phart like me.Glad your still around.

7. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Thanks Jim, It can't be helped, my profession is wack'o, the hours are retarded, I took 2 1/2 year sabbatical; now, I'm back in the saddle again, been one year now this month.
    I get legislated time to sleep, and take a dump, but that's it, (and I eat on the job).

;)

8. Little Jon

Little Jon Member

I will post some pics of the home made anti rotation brackets. I looked all over the web and was not able to locate any pics so we just created our own. I don't know how much torque the tracks put on but we will see. We had 20-30 inches of snow and drifts on Green Bay ice last year and no one could travel without tracks. Heared cab will be nice this winter. My next project is to build a fold out fish shanty that unfolds out of the side of the truck bed. . Should be done by November.... I will post some pics.