1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else having a hard time finding parts?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Toys4ever, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Toys4ever

Toys4ever New Member

I need a new engine for my carry and can't find anything in the U.S. for a reasonable price, so since I have family in the Philippines I have decided to have one shipped with all the other small things I want. If anyone else is interested in getting some parts, let me know what you are looking for, i can get you a price and I have shipped in with my parts. Just trying to help anyone else who, like me is having trouble getting quality parts for a reasonable price.

2. Tony Evers

Tony Evers Active Member

Thanks for posting, please let us know how make out. I've seen a couple Philippine site selling used engine and parts. I ship direct from Japan but the prices look very fair from Philippines
    Tony

3. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Tony,

I live in Mandurriao, Iloilo City, Philippines. I recently bought a 2002 CarryVan from Domescon here in the Iloilo, Philippines. It is one that is reconditioned from Japan and imported through Cebu. Could you let me know the place or places and address where you found parts could be gotten from. This is just for future needs when I might need something.

Fred

4. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

I could use a drive and passenger door shell from a 99-2000 Hijet (I think those are the only years that match)

5. Tony Evers

Tony Evers Active Member

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. you can find every part you need at ( japanesecartrade.com ) I hope this helps Fred. for me they charge very fair price. and everything for all me trucks has been good.

6. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Thanks Tony. I just bookmarked the site for now, will explore it a bit later so I will be somewhat familiar when I do need something. Fred

7. Tony Evers

Tony Evers Active Member

Yokohamamotors.net 80,000 parts and engine. also japancardirect.com -- scott bower will ship you anything you need.
    Good luck. another thing you could do is buy the whole truck from Japan. I bought another one last month for $1150. plus shipping with 20,000 KM.