1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a replacement dashboard for a 1993 Carry.

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Part' started by charlesshoults, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Depending on cost of the part, I may or may not be ready to pull the trigger on a purchase, but I'm seeking a replacement for the dashboard on my 1993. My truck took a hit at some point before I owned it and the dashboard is broken in the passenger corner. Perhaps it's repairable, perhaps not, but I'd still like to know what a replacement would cost.

[​IMG]

2. Tony Evers

Tony Evers Active Member

about $400 + shipping. I know because I replaced one a few years ago. If I had to do it again I would remove dash and reinforce from underside using mold material. Varathane makes a epoxy that hardens very well that remains plyable. Applied about 1/8 thick underside let dry for 24 hrs. on top use a rubber paint coating whole dash for added strentgh. total cost $75. plus your time.
    Tony
    96 carry truck

3. japancarline

japancarline New Member

You can buy a used one from local supplier or you mail us directly in our Japan Office ( info@japancarline.com ) and get your required part via DHL