1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1990 carry 23x8x12 alltrails?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by mountain man, Nov 11, 2014.

1. mountain man

mountain man New Member

Hello everyone
    I recently bought a 1990 carry and installed a 2.5" lift. Now I need bigger tires. The alltrails seem like they would be the best im driving on gravel road 90% of the time and off road the rest. Im wondering if anyone runs theses on gravel and how they work. Also what width and and offset I need for rims.

Thanks

2. muddy moose

muddy moose Member

Those should fit on your stock rims. That's the size mine had when I got it. They worked fine even without a lift

3. muddy moose

muddy moose Member

I'm running 25x10.5x12 front and rear with a 5 inch offset on each rim. But....... I have titan tires. They have chevron tread pattern.

4. mountain man

mountain man New Member

Really a 4inch rim with a 8 inch wide tire seems a little much

5. muddy moose

muddy moose Member

Hahahaha yup. But it works fine. I never ran them above 10 psi. Not sure what the previous owner ran them at, but they went threw 3 sets of tires. All the same size on the stock rims. Just need enough air to keep the side walls from rolling when ya turn. Now........if ya go to a 25 instead of the 23............ You'll have to get creative hahaha