1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working on my 1990 Van!

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Skaminski, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Skaminski

Skaminski New Member

Hi, New to the group and pretty excited to see all the knowledge that is here! That being said, I would like to say THANKS to Spikefiend for reaching out right off the bat :) I'm in Edmonton, Alberta if anyone wants to get together and talk MINI...I have a 1990 /5 speed Manual / Supercharged / Efi Van. Already started replacing or upgrading the Timing/water pump/gaskets etc. Found out pretty early on, info is hard to find on these vans. :confused: Here's a couple of photo's with nore to come! photo.JPG photo3.JPG

2. SpikeFiend

SpikeFiend Member

3. Skaminski

Skaminski New Member

Thanks! It's saying an "In valid" link?? I think I may have found it...Is it direct center under the van on the front facing side of the engine...In that ridiculously small space thats almost impossible to get at?? :) I did the Timing Belt/Water Pump and both the Camshaft and Crank seals. Looking pretty good! Thanks again for your advice! Shawn

4. SpikeFiend

SpikeFiend Member

Yep, that sounds like it.

The attachments seem to work in preview mode, but the thumbnail disappears after I post it...

5. Skaminski

Skaminski New Member

Thanks :) I was hoping I was wrong!! thats a rediculous place to get at!!! :)