1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manual-Wiring Schematic-Documents for 1989 Suzuki Super Carry?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by myteejoeyoung, Dec 15, 2014.

1. myteejoeyoung

myteejoeyoung New Member

I am the proud and recent owner of a 1989 Suzuki Super Carry Van. I live in South-East Asia. I have been cleaning out old modified wiring and fixing shorts, getting the little back in good (electrical) running order. Now I want to install a radio. I need any kind of documentation (in digital format) that anyone may have. There are existing wires behind where the stereo used to be, but I have know way of discerning what goes to what (even with a multimeter) because they are part of the original factory harness (which I would rather not unwrap and rewrap). Any help would be appreciated.

2. myteejoeyoung

myteejoeyoung New Member

Well, I unwrapped the wires anyway. Turns out that this model never has wiring for a stereo, but never had one installed. In other words, I had unwrap the wiring harness and trace all the wires. Then I tapped into the stereo wire and the ground from the fuse box (accessory power) and then ran a wire directly the battery for constant power (because I did not want to strain the limited constant power supplies). Now I have a stereo! Now to install some type of speakers.