1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The tires that everyone wants

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by nightair 98, Apr 28, 2008.

1. nightair 98

nightair 98 Member

I have the hard to get impossible to get not manufactured tires
    sizes 145x80x13 and 155x8013 and 165x80x13 and 175x80x13 and also
    185x80x13.

These tires are ruff tread mud and snow tires Radials steel belted automotive
    tires that go on the road and off the road. They are 40,000 mile tires made by
    Michelins and Dunlop and Generals. They are brand new never mounted.
    No mushy side walls like 4 wheeler tires. Will last forever. Heavy cleats or
    mild cleats. All sizes call for specific prices for your specific tires.
    4403154149 Don"t bother looking for these tires anywhere else, They are not manufactured. Thanks

2. draggbody

draggbody Member

pics of these maybe????

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

:confused: They are made by Michelin, Dunlop and General yet are not manufactured? Huh? Pictures, please! :)

4. draggbody

draggbody Member

i am sure they are grooved w/ a grooving iron and will not last 40k miles if thats the case.... good ideas, but i think you should present it as what it really is....

btw what is the price on these???

5. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Ah...well THAT would make sense. I was thinking of that very thing a while back while looking at the snow tires on my Toyota...they work so well on snow and ice but are lousy off road in the mud as they just clog up. But I wouldn't want to start with an already worn tire as even new road tires don't have that deep of tread.

6. dwink

dwink Member

Pictures? PM prices and specifics to me, thanks.

7. figarowest

figarowest Guest

13" tires and custom wheels for Hijet 1992

8. figarowest

figarowest Guest

Good Day.....do you still have 13" tires available. Looking for a set of winter style tires for 13" custom wheels for both a 92 Suzuki Carry 4/115 offset and a 92 Hijet 4/110 offset.

Cheers, Dennis

9. Samurai9

Samurai9 Member

I think Nightair has flown the coop and left behind some unhappy customers.

Sam

10. slimbad

slimbad Member

I think Sam is right about Nightair 98 flying the coop - his last visit to the site was Jul-07-08.....slim

11. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

I wouldn't try to track him down or deal with him.
    Bad news. I'm sure he's off somewhere else scamming
    something new to unsuspecting people
    There are good winter tread tires available in 13's from regular tire shops
    that will stand behind what they sell.

12. jtpc

jtpc Member

Yeah, I would stick with upright people and websites to get tires/wheels from. And honestly, why in the world would you want a tire size that is impossible to get? Then after they wore out, you may not be able to get another set anyway.
    I went with tirerack.com for my tires and had no problems. I've used them for years.

13. We have P145/80R12 Snow Tires in stock. For Price call MacTown Mini Trucks 1-618-643-3373 9:30-5:30 M-F CST. www.MactowMiniTrucks.com

Attached Files:

14. micah

micah New Member

Your site seems to be down....

15. speedy67

speedy67 Member

16. vaholat

vaholat New Member

Great site pal. I visited it right now.