1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 Zuki Carry Headlight Replacement

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Danimal, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Danimal

Danimal New Member

Ok experienced Suzuki dealers/owners...please help!

Has anyone found a great, easy to locate replacement bulb for the round-style Carry headlights (you know, the front end that looks like this --> :eek:? Tried searching...nothing listed.

Thanks in advance.

2. Joe Newberry

Joe Newberry New Member

I replaced the "round" headlight in a 92 Suzuki, it was a standard 3 prong hi/low (old style) seald beam . Your 96 should have a rectangular unit with a inner halagen lamp accessable from the back of the headlight. Just take the bulb to Napa or any auto store for a replacement.

3. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

I think they came in both headlight styles in '96

Composite

[​IMG]

and

Round 7"

[​IMG]

The round style should take anything 7" from a sealed beam type to a Quartz Halogen [Bosch/ Lucas/ Hella] type - your choice or anything in between :cool:

4. Tony Evers

Tony Evers Active Member

hello, I just bought the 1996 carry with the round head lights. will I be able to replace them off the shelf lights to conform to Canadian standard.

5. packrat

packrat Member

that's what I did with my 1990

6. Tony Evers

Tony Evers Active Member

thank you for the confirmation. not quite ready as my pocket is $5500 lighter. I also need bush bars, back bumper and receiver paint around $1000 in material I think.