1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Truck Supply - Online parts store

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by Mini Truck Exporter, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Toooooo Much!!!!!

I am in the wrong end of this business your prices reflect a hugh GOUGE!It always pays to shop around.
    Steve

2. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

I can get most of these items much cheaper...sometimes as much as 50%, depending on the model.

Something to think about...

3. Thank you, we appreciate the feedback.

4. gbrad

gbrad Member

Thanks for having the parts available Mini Truck Exporter.

If his prices are too high why don't some of you other dealers step up and offer a complete line of parts? An online web page? Heck, why doesn't someone just come up with some manuals? Just saying you can get parts is a lot different than listiing them, having a web page taking good care of customer inquiries concerning parts and repairs.

I know the info is hard to find. That's why he will sell parts at his prices. So maybe if there was some competition he would have to lower his prices.

Just my two cents, but after only three months studying this subject and trying to get precise information I must say that most guys just want my $6000.00 for acting as an import agent rather than offering any true service. Not all, but most. That's OK too. That's just the way it is right now. I wouldn't condemn Mini Truck Exporter for his high prices. You "Dealers" are the only ones who can make him lower his prices via competition.

If this Mini Truck phenomenon is ever truly going to take off there must be a reliable steady source of parts and information available. Information especially. More than just, "come on over and buy my truck." More than just , "I can get parts."

5. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

It is comming sooner than you might think. New and used parts.

6. Youngauto

Youngauto Member

In reply, we can stock parts, as we export kei trucks, but it is not feasible to stock parts and list them on a web page as there are many types with various serial No.s etc. We can supply parts but are not a parts supplier per se. I don`t know of any company that soley supplies kei truck parts, so most of the kei truck exporters that can supply parts can do this method.
    We rely on having our customers send us an enquiry then get back to them about the price. This has worked very well in the past.

Mini truck exporter has obviously stocked some parts they know are needed in the market and the price reflects the risk they have taken to do this.
    I think this is a way good for people that just want to shop online and not get in touch directly with a company. It`s about convinience. Having stock that may or may not sell is some risk to the exporter, so I can understand this method of business.
    Ask as many people as you can about prices. Some companies have better service than others and will answer your questions in a prompt manner.

Get in touch with one of us to see what we can do for you.