1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to find Engine number on F6A engine???

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by haayclay, Jan 3, 2010.

1. haayclay

haayclay New Member

Guys, Happy New Year...Just want to ask, where to find the Engine Number on F^A engine? I need it for my registration and car insurance...pics for this find is greatly appreciated, Many Thanks

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  2. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

3. haayclay

haayclay New Member

Thanks for the info... As i go over the site, it directed the vin number. I like to know where does the engine number located? Is it near carb or engine block or elsewhere?

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Specific Engine # is going to be on the engine block somewhere.

5. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Yes, on the block.

The number is stamped right above the oil pan on the right side of the engine. There is a flat part of the block there.

Hard to see. May need a wire brush to clean it out.

Are you in PH? That is the only place I am aware of that has these trucks and needs an engine serial number to get registration. Hopefully your serial number is not ground off!

Attached Files:

6. kitaro

kitaro New Member

geez...hidden under and hard to find...thanks brother for sharing where to locate engine number of an F6A engine suzuki. How about engine number of an F6a 660CC rear engine? I bought a suzuki scrum with F6a 660CC REAR engine. Got the paint changed and planned to have it registered. The problem is I can't find it's engine number. Can anyone help me show where it is located? thank you so much!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010