1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiger Parts -Used

Discussion in 'Tiger Trucks' started by RUSTIC, Mar 15, 2010.

1. RUSTIC

RUSTIC New Member

Anybody know where I can get a used distributor for a 01 model? Tiger claims they no longer can get parts for something that old. "That old" I said, we can still get parts like this for our 90's Mitsubishi and Daihatsu’s. The guy on the other end of the phone at Tiger just laughed. We bought this truck in non-running condition missing the distributor.

Thanks
    Rick

2. Mr. Obvious

Mr. Obvious Guest

I heard getting parts for any Chinese trucks is hard.

3. omiga2008

omiga2008 New Member

=^-^=

=^-^= =^-^= =^-^= =^-^= =^-^= =^-^= =^-^= =^-^= =^-^= =^-^=

4. bdmf3509

bdmf3509 New Member

Call GLB @ 214-884-6243 for all your Tiger parts!

5. TigerMech

TigerMech New Member

Tiger Parts

I get many new Tiger parts at a place called GLB Enterprises. (972) 724-2773 They have done a great job and have many parts in stock.

6. Lokahi117

Lokahi117 New Member

Just a week ago I called Greg at GLB and thank god I did. I was having some issues with the truck with the throttle sticking and some secondary ignition issues. But I never wanted to touch anything since the truck worked and I didn't know that I could find a good easy source of parts. Once I talked to Greg he educated me in a few things and I was off an running. I did a bunch more maintanence on the truck and she ran like a damn dream. Thanks again Greg!.