1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scissor/Dump

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by woodhe1, Jul 30, 2010.

1. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

Scissor/Dump assembly with hydraulic cylinder and 12 volt pump. Fits '99-2010 Suzuki Carry. Some welding required. $3800.00

Attached Files:

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Sweet that's cool as hell

3. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

I'm not sure what the difference on a DA65T is (unit is mounted on a DA63T). If the framework and cross members are the same, it should fit. Gas tank on this truck (photos) is on the drivers side (behind the cab, RHD) and spare tire and carrier were removed.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  4. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

I have an easy fix ... move the tank ... framework and cross members are the same

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  5. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

lift/dump

Just remove the spare tire and hanger then lower the tank about 5" (Extend the brackets) ... easiest to remove the pickup box first as this has to be done to install the lift/dump kit.

6. Coast Steve

Coast Steve Member

Holly crap thats COOL!!!

7. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

I have a used scissor/dump unit that came off a '93 Daihatsu with the cylinder but will need a 12 volt power unit. $500 will get it out of my inventory.

dan woodliff www.woodysminitrucks.com

8. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

SOLD finally

9. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

Finished up .... Scissor/Dump with Removable Safety Cage

Suz. Scissor_Dump with CageA.jpg Suz. Scissor_Dump with CageB.jpg Suz. Scissor_Dump with CageC.jpg

dan at woodysminitrucks

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014