1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new sambar owner needs help please, warning light symbol

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by rosedalecars, Jan 7, 2011.

1. rosedalecars

rosedalecars New Member

Hello to all, new proud owner of 1994 Sambar 660cc 4x4. runs rough with very little power. possible old gas ?? need to find out what warning light means. The only light on looks like a circle with exclamation point in the middle with half circles on the outside of the full circle ??? what the heck does that light mean ?? Thank you Thank you !!

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

parking brake is on...that's the parking brake light:sly:

3. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

or... your brake fluid is low.

4. fupabox

I was just assuming with the lack of power....I think we've been punked tho:):)

5. Hand brake, lift it up and push it down hard. Running rough most likely the TP sensor is dirty or bad.

6. Stormin

Stormin Member

Buy some Sea Foam for intakes, and follow the instructions on the can, it works like magic. Not sure where you live, I could not find it in Canada had to get it from the U.S.

7. fupabox

My buddy's brother is president of Canadian tire retail division,and I'm told Can tire is carrying seafoam for a limited time on a trial basis due to high #s of customer inquiries.....should be in stores as of today