1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with heater

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by porky, Feb 10, 2008.

1. porky

porky New Member

My heater is not blowing hot air in the little carry.Is there a valve to turn on &off.The blower motor works temp gauge comess up just no hot air.Where is the heater core and what does it take to get to it.
    Thanks for any info.Porky

2. speedy67

speedy67 Member

Is the anti-freeze topped right up?

Are you trying to get heat out of the dash vents, because that stream of air is unheated....who knows why, just the way it is.

How about the air dampers? Can you feel any resistance when you move the air selector? Any noises - thumping when it closes or opens.

3. porky

porky New Member

When I go from defrost to vent or back there is a thump when it closes.yes I was trying for heat out the vents or anywhere.It is all cold every where.Thanks Porky

4. nick

nick Member

Suzukis will only blow heat out of the defroster vents or floor vents or a combination of the two.
    Nick

5. Archer-Andy

Archer-Andy Member

Give this a try!

Hey try this link. Someone else had the same problem a few days ago and it was a broken cable that connects a diverter valve directing anti-freeze from the radiator through the heater core. I don't even own one of these mini trucks, but I am looking at all the options. I hope this will fix your problem. It sounds like a simple fix.
    http://www.minitrucktalk.com/showthread.php?t=701

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  6. porky

porky New Member

Thanks guys for the info.I flushed the rad. out and I have some heat in the floor now.I will have to flush it again it was pretty nasty thanks again