1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITP steelies

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by spaner, Nov 8, 2011.

1. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

I did not know this, but yes, ITP makes some cheapie, steelies.

Called my local Artic Cat dealer and he said that he could order the replacement rims. 7x12 with a 5+2, and the magic 114.3 (4.5")

Listed as: 12x7 4/115 5lb+2 SIL---2 D15801--each $59.99

:sly:--put a tape on it and looks OK, I'll let you know after I mount them up.

2. dwlb

dwlb Member

That is what I have on my truck, you can get them for $49 at Royal Distributing

Attached Files:

3. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Those are the ones, no camfors, but look like an exact, bolt-up, match.

Those look like some Titan 489's as well, "marshmellows", but can't beat the ride at high speed on the gravel (at about 12psi).

Also, found a 24" spare ATV tire, at the local dealer for $45, brand-new-ONE-OFF.....for the spare tire...to go on-to, the original Arctic Cat rim...The ITP's will now take the other two Titan AT489's, for full time use.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  4. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

NO, NO, NO!

So, I just wanted to get back to this as quick as I could, so that no one else would have to think outside the box on this. Got the ITP's out to the truck today and NO, they are as advertised, 115mm, and 10mm holes, and off-set is not quite right, and NO camfors etc.machine shop? :frustration:

Then the "oldman" says, "why you mess'in with this? You solved this problem last year". So, I find out that this place I got these from are not an "actual" Arctic Cat Dealer. Found one about an hour's drive away from me, and called. Yes he had "one offs"; rims, then drove there, and matched up by eye and tape, for the "exact" rim. OEM original Arctic Cat 114.3 4 bolt with proper offset etc. Brand new, can be ordered, he said $119 each. These, from the back room, not a scratch on them, I got for $40 each. So I took 2...:p

The new ones are silver...not black, but still the "extruded face type" and, I didn't notice until I got home but, they are stamped in the location indicated in the picture, to show the size and MFG date. The old ones were 6.5", and the new ones are 6.0".:eek:

They fit even better than the 6.5". Thats with the Titan AT 489's 24x8x12. Again, these are DIRECT BOLT ON, no hastle, full camfors for M12s and proper offset. Will fit all four corners, but I have the moded 10"ers in the rear. I used the old black 6.5" with the new "maxim" 24x8x12 for the spare.

[​IMG]

Just didn't want to stear anyone in the wrong direction.:D
    These are the no hastle bolt on's for the dd51t, with the 114.3.
    They worked on mine with no lift with 24" tires...type listed above.

Chears;)

Attached Files:

5. Z28SB350

Z28SB350 New Member

Hello All!

Firstly, I realize this is an old thread- but I couldn't think of a more appropriate place to ask a my question. I've got a 1991 Suzuki Carry pickup (w/ dump). I've done some work on it (thanks to this forum) which include a 2" lift, a custom 2" receiver hitch on the rear (the front is in progress), an AM/FM radio with door speakers, replaced the timing belt, water pump, flushed the cooling system, etc. You know, the basics.

At any rate, I now want to go with some new tires. I really want to go for a 24" OD tire so I'm pricing some 175/80 r13 tires to achieve this. I do not want to go with the atv/balloon tires because I want to maintain my full load capacity and I still want to be able to drive long distances on the road. Currently I'm sitting on stock steelies with a 4x100 pattern. I'd like to know what 13" rims I should go with so I can avoid an interference with the fender wells and/or suspension components. I don't have measurements for the offset/back spacing for my current rims- but even if I did I would be unsure if these would still work once I went with a larger diameter rim/tire combo. I was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction so it was less of a guess and check exercise.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

6. Michael Dunn

Michael Dunn New Member

Im also looking for backspacing advice?

7. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Mike,
    These are older posts! Don't know if you'll get a response! I think Jigs had a site where there was a chart posted for back spacing! I personally just did the math and figured it out on my own! Good Luck!
    Limestone