1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1993 Daihatsu Deck Van FS

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by jc207, May 9, 2008.

1. jc207

jc207 Guest

This is a 93 with approx. 130,000 km
    HI/LO
    24x8x12 Mud Bug R tires
    Itp aluminum rims
    exterior bedliner w/camo paint
    new seat bottoms
    new door panels
    3" lift
    Asking 8000.00

Attached Files:

2. persona non grata

persona non grata New Member

Curious, does it use considerably more gas compared to a regular 2 door cab?

3. jc207

jc207 Guest

As far as I can tell it gets very close to the same mpg. same 3 cyl. engine. I don't really drive it very far though.

4. jc207

jc207 Guest

New price is 7500.00 or if you have something to trade let me know what you got.

5. alberry05

alberry05 Member

Where are you located at jc?

6. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

not to undercut you JC, but i'm in arizona and if anyone is closer to this side of the planet i know a guy who has a deck van, all stock (daihatsu i think) power windows and all the likes and he wants $6k

7. jc207

jc207 Guest

I'm located in Victoria Texas.

8. jnr0104

jnr0104 Guest

deckvan.

is there more leg room in the van compared with the regular pickup? Also do you sell vehiches out near Inez?

9. jc207

jc207 Guest

Yes there is more leg room in the deck van compared to the regular cabs and yes I have the trucks in Inez. Where are you located at?

10. jnr0104

jnr0104 Guest

deck van

This is Jeff in Woodsboro,I bought the green bedliner covered truck from you.I can't find your ph # must have gotten deleted from my cell.if you still have my cell give me call.I'm interested in a deck van

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2008
  11. jc207

jc207 Guest

Sold

Thanks Jeff, sounds like you guys will have a blast with the truck. I will let you know when I get your other truck.