1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Record Mileage (kilometers)?

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Mighty Milt, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

When i was hot-rodding diesels i knew a guy on a forum who had over a million miles on his old dodge... God bless cummins!

when i was into toyota trucks and building cheap "pre-runners", my buddy was driving a 92 toyota truck with a 22re that had 460,000 miles on it, yeah it was starting to smoke a little but still ran like a champ!

i've got 95,000 km on my 99 daihatsu... what's the record for what you have, have had, or have seen on one of these little minis?

2. prdjim

prdjim Member

highest I ever had was a 139,000 km 1990 Suzuki . Ran like a top. We camo'd and lifted it, with mudlites(not my favorite, customer wanted them). Was a very nice truck.

Jim
    www.minitruckoutlet.com

3. jpfanne

jpfanne Member

'92 Honda......203,000 KM.

4. I talked to a dealer in OK and he had a Honda with 350,000+ KM on it and still ran like a champ, no oil use, started right up. Not sure what year it was, though.

5. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Had a old 1987 Mitsu here at one time with over 300,000km. Ran great and took a beating. We made it into an EX cab (you would understand why if you have ever been in one).

6. BoDaB

BoDaB New Member

93 honda 150 and change