1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subaru Sambar Bed Size

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by cadair7, Aug 5, 2008.

1. cadair7

cadair7 New Member

Anyone know the exact measurements of the cargo be of a 1991 KS4 SC Sambar?

Length and width.

Chris

2. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

I'll get back to you with measurements later if someone else doesn't respond first.
    I know that width wise 4' x 8' sheet of plywood is no problem - it fits right up to back
    of cab with room on either side.
    It's app 6'6" long +/- [?] if memory is still ok.

3. cadair7

cadair7 New Member

Thanks! I would appreciate it!

I am wanting to purchase a cargo box for the back of the truck -- that I do not have yet! I need the measurements of the length and width, with the sides off/down.

chris

4. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

or 15 sheets for that matter!! :D

[​IMG]

5. Subaru

Subaru Member

Crap--I just got you measurements with sides up-I will go out again and drop sides and remeasure

6. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

I had almost the exact same load last week
    13 sheets of 3/4" T&G Subfloor plywood

7. jtpc

jtpc Member

A 99-08 Sambar bed size is 6' 4.8" x 4' 7.2"x 11.4" (length x width x depth)

8. anthill

anthill Member

What about the Sambar van - does anyone have measurements of the cargo space with the rear seats folded down?

9. jenmspsea

jenmspsea New Member

Anyone know the measurement from the truck bed to the rooftop? This image gave me everything else I needed.
    Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

10. Vecman

Vecman New Member

I have a 1998 dump bed, but my height from truck bed to roof top is right about 40”. If you need exact for something specific, I can try and get it more precise. Not sure if the dump bed is different enough from a normal bed to add/subtract any height