1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel Alignment - Can you translate?

Discussion in 'References' started by thefuzz783, Aug 19, 2008.

1. thefuzz783

thefuzz783 Member

2. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Not me but nice find.

3. Of course, except it only says its from Nagoya Subaru. dosnt say what car its for.
    camber1+-45
    caster 3' 50+-1
    toe in: 1+-3
    Make life easy and just buy the English Subaru manual that has the real info.
    http://www.lulu.com/content/3713983 Stop wasting time......
    Cheers,
    Don in Yokohama

4. thefuzz783

thefuzz783 Member

Thanks Don, sorry didn't realize your manual had those specs. Also, I am a little weary of buying your manual just yet as other members have not given it great reviews. Time will tell, I will keep "wasting time" until then. I thought this website was for peers helping peers, not to pitch your new book....:confused:

5. I did help you, I translated what you asked.
    Cheers,
    Don

6. thefuzz783

thefuzz783 Member

Don, I apologize for being so curt with you, it just seems like everywhere you turn nowadays somebody is trying to sell you something. I just hit my breaking point, and you happened to be it.

I very much appreciate you translating it for me, as well as others on this site. I do plan on purchasing your book, however, I am a "wait and see" kind of guy. The same reason I do not buy brand new vehicles, because sometimes when something new comes out the maker realizes they can make it better for the next model year.

Again, I apologize for coming accross ungrateful, we all very much appreciate the info you and all the others give.

Also, for all the others, these are the alignment specs for a 1998 Subaru Sambar.