1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 Daihatsu 4x4

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by Mighty Milt, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

99 daihatsu hijet 4x4 with high and low range, 660cc, twin cam, efi, 5 speed with a/c, AM/FM CD MP3 player and pioneer speakers. cattle stack exhaust, tinted windows, factory floor mats. 14 aluminum wheels and new tires, stock set of 12 rims and tires and a set of rhino wheels and 25" tires. just turned 105k km, it runs great and has been my daily driver has all synthetic oil run in it since i've had it. $5500 obo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Thats sucks. Best of luck.

-Greg

3. smoothstroke

smoothstroke Member

The guy on craigs list is doing it with just the export cert and english translation. Have you asked him for some help with the people he use's. I spoke with him once at his place. Said all I needed were those doc's. (I don't have them) Seemed like a nice guy.

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Holy Crap, Milt! Say it ain't so!

5. zbadboy

zbadboy Member

smoothstroke he is a nice guy his name is Wayne and he is my partner in Phoenix. Let me know if you need any help Milt.

Jeff

6. gregw98

gregw98 Member

Milt, can't you just get a trailer to move it around for a while until AZ comes to their senses. Still a lot cheaper than a Rhino, Gator, Mule, or Honda Rancher. If you are truly serious, the guy that delivered my mini is from Phoenix and drives to Georgia every week. So if Milt does have to sell, this guy can get it back east. The prices around here are going up and I would think you could sell it pretty fast. Milt, doesn't your truck have A/C also?
    gator

7. Mighty Milt

thanks for the input guys, i'm down but not out. i wanted to sell it and and just buy one from jeff that was already titled. just kinda wash my hands of the this one. it's a great little truck that i'm already gonna miss. but when dealing with government offices and trying to return my license plates and get them to send me my original paperwork back from south dakota, i'm afraid the tires will rot off of it from sitting so long :(

8. Mighty Milt

^^BUMP^^

$5000 obo?? anyone?? i can deliver it within about 300 miles or so?

9. Colin

Colin Member

Damn, dude... I'm going to have to drop the price on mine. :D

10. Sure wish you were closer. That looks like a pretty good price for that truck!

11. Mighty Milt

meet ya half way?

12. Unfortunately I'm just about booked every weekend until December! And I'm kind of tired of driving so much lately. I'll think about it, though. Good luck on the sale - it should sell at that price.

13. Mighty Milt

Bump

budget cuts at work = budget cuts at home... it sucks, but i gotta sell off my toy. $4500 obo.... anyone??? might be able to work out delivery if you are close or meet ya half way if you aren't??? hlep me out, someone's gotta want it

14. Subaru

Subaru Member

Sorr to hear Milty
    You are almost givin her away:(
    A little to new for me or I would try and help out:)
    Lets do a raffle/lottery again:rolleyes:

15. Worm

Worm New Member

I hate to hear about that. I know A few people that are in the same boat. Too bad you aren't close to KY. Hope things get better.

16. MAXOUT

MAXOUT Member

Still have the truck? I am interested. Send me pictures of the interior.

Thanks,

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  17. Mighty Milt

i've still got it, it's at home though so i can't get pix till probably late tonite if there's still enough light. there's nothing fancy about the interior. and the worst thing about it is the tear in the seam of the drivers seat from sliding in and out of it. the dash is untouched, i changed the radio but didn't cut anything or tear anything up. everything works - and works well including the a/c.

18. Mighty Milt

ok, here's the interior pix, the worst part is the driver's seat, but i hate vinyl so i've kept it covered with the towels and seat cushions... the rest speaks for it's self.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]