1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Rolls Royce" Edition Van!

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by NorthTexasMiniTrucks, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Here are some pictures of my Subaru Sambar "Retro Van". I had a customer that saw the pictures of it and called it the "Rolls Royce" edition! :cool:

It's a pretty cool van - I just had to have it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now all it needs are some 14" black and machined wheels and low pro tires!

(sorry for the large pictures - I was too lazy to re-size) :eek:

2. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

In case anyone is looking to buy a van like the one above the official factory name called it the "Classic" edition.
    They also made it in a truck version.
    If you look close on the front of the truck you can see the word "Classic"

Attached Files:

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

I dunno....I think that looks more like a BUGATTI grill than a RR :D

[​IMG]

4. Samurai9

Samurai9 Member

Very sharp Sambar van. What every man needs.

Sam

5. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

is that supercharged? for only $5k? SOLD!!

6. Unfortunately it's not supercharged. Sorry! It probably wouldn't even be for sale if it was! :)

7. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

These are cool vans. They are designated "Classic". They come in 2 and 4WD, but I've never seen them super charged.

8. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Steve, I did mention the Classic on post # 2

9. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

Opps, my bad. Should wear my glasses next time.

If it hasn't been mentioned, the Classic is also available in a mini truck. The Classic van comes in Silver like the one in the picture, but also in two-tone green. The glass on the rear sides is replaced with a metal panel and has "Classic" done in nice lettering.

10. New Shoes

The RR van has some new shoes! And like all women, she likes to show them off!:D They are 14" MB wheels with Hankook Winter Pike tires. Basically a studdable snow type tire. I don't know if the wheels will stay on the van, but I had them sitting in the shop and decided to put them on to see how they look. The tires rub just slightly in the right circumstances on the mudflaps behind the front tires. I haven't driven it much other than just in the yard as of right now, so I can't speak to the ride on the road. These may end up on the S/C Sambar I've got in stock. I've got to keep up with my customers (Terry!!!!). :p

[​IMG]

11. jtpc

jtpc Member

Looking Good! :) Very slick.
    ~Josh

12. 350v8s10

350v8s10 Member

Jason,

I think you need to plan on putting these wheels & tires on your SuperCharged Sambar you have for sale. They will look terrific on it!

Now, if (when?) I end up with this girl, she will get something more

(I was going to say "dainty")

"elegant and graceful"

(As a matter of fact, I have already picked them out)

PS - The wheels & tires really do look great!:cool:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008