1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manuals??

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by 47knuk, Oct 13, 2007.

1. 47knuk

47knuk New Member

Any word from anyone on ANY shop manuals yet? (ie, new, used, copys,etc.):eek:

2. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

I will have a shop manual this week that covers '91-'95 Mitsubishi. I have also ordered one for my '93 Suzuki, but never received word on what years it covers. I should have that within a couple of weeks, and will let you know when it arrives. Not sure if that helps. Are you looking for a manual for one specific make? Or are you a dealer and need manuals for several makes?

-Hiram

3. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

okeitrucker.
    I have been searching for english service and parts manuals for all models of Kei trucks. So far I have a Daihatsu Hi jet service and parts manual in english. I have a japanese service and parts manual for Suzuki Carry comming on my next load. I found a company in Japan that has done the english translation on the Suzuki manual but they told me some one bought all 500 they had printed. My search is still on can you help for any of these?

4. Midway

Midway Member

I sure could use one for my Hi jet Jumbo.Minitruck I pay ya for a copy.

5. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

I have to find a printer that will scan the thing. It is very thick about 1-1/4" service maual and the parts manual is 1/2". I hunted for months to find manuals and this is all I have come up with in english so far. I found a Honda Acty one in english but I was too late. Send me e-mail at info@minitruck.ca and I will put your mail in the box with others that are waiting for the manual. I am trying to put it on CD I think that is easier than printing it.

6. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

The shop manuals I have coming are in Japanese. I ordered them from the respective dealerships while in Japan last month. Sorry they're not English versions. But if anyone is looking for a specific diagram, or working on a part of their truck and wondering what the manual says about it, let me know and I will try to post some pages.

-Hiram

7. TetsuKuma

TetsuKuma Member

Hiram,
    I would be interested in the specific diagrams for the choke and fast idle advance on the Mitsu minis. I have a '93 that has this feature and I am now convinced that it's the reason the fuel mileage takes such a hit. The choke setting is much too aggressive on my truck and I would certainly like to adjust it to what ever degree is possible. I already have a handle on adjusting the actual idle but not the coolant choke system.
    Thanks! (I have a Japanese friend who can help translate the actual manual description if necessary).
    Bruce

8. michael a

michael a Member

Hiram i have a 95 mitsubishi and would be interested in one of the manuals if they are in english thanks

9. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

Bruce,

I will look for a diagram of the choke and fast idle when I get the manual (I should have it on Wednesday), and post it by the end of the week.

Michael A,

The manual I have coming is in Japanese. Sorry, but I haven't heard of an English version of a service manual. If I do, I will be sure to let everyone know.

-Hiram

10. unclejemima

unclejemima Member

I think this is the same problem that i'm having with my Honda acty. Have you checked you plugs yet TetsuKuma? What color are they?
    -mark

11. TetsuKuma

TetsuKuma Member

No, not yet UJ. I know they are probably pretty black judging by the carbon in the exhaust pipe outlet. No smoke at anytime but it has to be running really rich. I intend to pull those plugs this weekend when I have more time.

12. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

If anyone is looking for an english manual for the S110 designated Daihatsu Hijet, they can be ordered outright, through one of the Daihatsu Help sites. The publication number is 9160. They do not have books for the other models. This is for manual transmission equipped trucks only.

13. nick

nick Member

Great point Mark,
    I just bought a 96 Suz and a 94 MIts and I think both had way more km than the odo said. Found service stickers that had 40-50,000 more km on them. Regardless, both idled poorly both warm and cold. Plugs were properly colored but the center electrode was so burnt down that the gap had opened up to almost .080. A new set of plugs and they run like a dream. A good reminder to me to check and change the simple prep stuff, just like changing oil and filters. Plugs are an often forgotten/neglected and cheap investment in good performance, no matter how many km the truck "shows" on the odometer.
    Nick

14. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Someone needs to make copies of these manuals and send them to me and I'll post them on the site for everyone to see on the site.

15. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

Mitsu carb pages from service manual

Bruce,

Here are the pages in the Mitsubishi manual relating to the carburator. Hopefully some of this will help. I had to shrink each file, but if you want, I can e-mail you personally with the files in their original size (around 400K each). There are actually two more, but if I make them the next size smaller, they are too hard to read. I'll work on it more this weekend.

-Hiram

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  16. TetsuKuma

TetsuKuma Member

Hiram,
    Thanks, appreciate the post (and I hope it helps others who may in the future need said info.!)
    Bruce

17. MikeMcCurry

MikeMcCurry New Member

Suzuki shop manual pdf

There's a 1982 manual for a 550 cc unit , and another for an 800 cc Suzuki at www.suzukituning.com download area -- (courtesy of the Australian MightyBoy club - whatever that is). It looks like some of the data may be useful - and it's on line.
    mike

Bobacuda likes this.
  18. MikeMcCurry

MikeMcCurry New Member

suzuki carry manual

My search for a Suzuki Carry shop manual took me to England, where the Carry was marketed between the mid-eighties and the mid-nineties as a Bedford Rascal. About 1996 they became the Suzuki SuperCarry.

The Bedford Rascal has a 1.0 liter 3 cylinder - otherwise matches the Carry. Shop manuals for the Rascal are available from England -title is "Bedford/Vauxhall Rascal and Suzukii SuperCarry Service and Repair Manual"

There are still a couple copies active on ebay.

19. michael a

michael a Member

Thanks Hiram I really appreciate the e-mail I'm sure they will be a great help

20. TetsuKuma

TetsuKuma Member

Another forum member (thanks Don!) has done a translation of these six "carb" pages for Mitsubishi. If anyone needs copies let me know.

21. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

Michael A,

You're welcome, glad I could help.

And Don-in-Okinawa, thanks for helping with the translation. I spent a few years at the opposite end of Japan, but never made it as far south as you. Someday!

-Hiram