1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

centre console/cup holder

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by fupabox, Aug 10, 2009.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Coffee is my drug of choice and I need to feed my adiction often..Must.... have..... cup..... holder..and more storage etc.
    2000 Ford focus gave up it's guts for this one. made a trim panel for the top edge where it meets under the ashtray,with leftover door panel fabric. Sliced in the middle of where the shifter boot was on the focus. the shifter boot hole becomes a change holder (boot turned inside out and sewn together at the bottom)[​IMG][/IMG]
    No laughing at my insignificant knob or steering wheel..they're days are numbered...radio too

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Damn, there went all my fun. :D

Looks good!

-Greg

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

I like the shifter boot-to-coin holder conversion!

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Well done fupabox.

5. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

nice job!!...where did you get your seats? what kind of truck is this?
    wyatt

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

YAY cupholders!! mine has them in the middle seat but... not even a CAN of SODA can fit in them!

7. fupabox

snowman...it's a 1992 hijet..seats are from a 1993 Toyota Paseo..I did a full write up on the seat swap also.:)

8. fupabox

Now that I'm legal and driving the D-hat I am happy to report the cupholder is more than a coffee holder. The coolant lines to the heater core run under neath it so my extra large coffee never cooled down. It actually reheated in a few minutes afterI was out of the truck for over an hour.

9. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

nice! just remember not to leave cold drinks in there then!