1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible money saver, cheap oil filters by WIX

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by erixun, Jan 6, 2010.

1. erixun

erixun Member

In my search for finding cheap stuff to save money, I came across this website: eraceware.com. They sell all sorts of stuff, but I was only interested in oil and air filters.

I learned from other threads on this site that WIX filters work good on our Mini's.

They carry Pro Tec filters by WIX for $1.73 each. (As well as others for more $$) I also bought the air filter Pro Tec by WIX for $3.78 each. Their shipping rate is $14.99 flat rate.

I bought about 25 different oil filters and 6 air filters (about 1.5 years worth for my Mini, car, wifes car, and truck) and they just charged the $14.99 for shipping. I figure you have to buy in bulk to make up for the shipping rates to make it worth your while. Not all the filters I use were sold on this site for less though. So I just ordered the ones that were.:)

Just thought I would pass the info along in case any body might need it.

2. aeroshots

aeroshots Member

Thanks. I go through a lot of filters too. Just added this site to my favorites.
    Good find.