1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4x110 wheel adapters for hijets

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by fupabox, Jan 12, 2010.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

After months of testing on my truck I ordered a ton of sets of 4x110 adapters that will convert Hijets to run normal 4x100 rims .They are 15mm thick ..12mm x1.5 thread pitch..same as stock..which means that any fwd offset rim will fit without interfering with struts,about 1/2 inch of the stock studs needs to be cut or ground off so they won't stick out past the adapter (I locktited them as well for added peace of mind) The nuts shown are the ones that will be used to bolt onto the stock hubs..and are included. They are aluminum billet and weigh only 6lbs per set of 4 with studs and nuts..very light...... After a friend had promised me some adapters were available from his old Maxda RX7 club stock(ends up he didn't have any or sold them to someone else??) I bit the bullet and decided these may be something useful.After many attempts at local sourcing I went online and found a manufacturer in Taiwan who made them for 1/2 (including shipping duties etc.+ these are alluminum billet ..the companies in Canada said they could only use steel or the cost would skyrocket) of what it would cost here. If anyone wants a set..they are $80. canadian, plus shipping for 4 . I know it's low but I'm not trying to make a living with these. Pm me if you want a set . I'll post some photos later today...I am a bid dogged out after all the running around yesterday picking them up and clearing customs paperwork and driving 120km with a 1500lb load in a snowstorm..guess the flu isn't quite out of me yet:(......edited price..(my math was off:):):))

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  2. Meesho

Meesho Member

Looks like nice quality. So what is the correct price?

3. fupabox

$80 for 4 (I edited the orig post) for forum members

4. fupabox

I have sold a few sets to members here and still have around 40 sets left..I've sold about 50 sets on ebay and kijiji(not at the same price offered to forum members) to rx-7 owners and some to guys for atvs and utvs.. shipping some to Belgium tomorrow:)

5. Kei King

Kei King Member

Hello, can you post your phone number or email so I can refer a few guys your way. The one guy is Ebay illiterate. Thanks!

6. fupabox

twilso1109 at rogers dot com

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  7. Kei King

Kei King Member

Thanks, really good quality and a great price!!!

PS: You might want to seperate your email like this name (at) name (dot) com to avoid spam bots picking up your email.

8. fupabox

excellent advice..thanks:)

9. two jims

two jims New Member

do you still have some

10. Robin

Robin New Member

Just to help another Kei lover, If you put 4x110 to 4x100 and/or PCD in Ebay or Aliexpress you will find similar stuff.

11. Stan

Stan New Member

Email sent.