1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How tall a Person can fit in one of these?

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Furai, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Furai

Furai New Member

Hey Guys,
    Saving up for a car and thinking about Minitrucks. I dont have any I can try but I can only import 2000+ models so I cant test them. So I am just wondering whats the tallest guy that can fit in one? I have been thinking about Scrums and Carrys, but I am 6'2-6'3" and 16(My Dad is 6'6") so I am wondering if I cant fit in one of these of if you can modify them for more room?

2. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

6'6" and over 250 and i fit in my liteace and my dads subaru. do a search, there was a thread with a poll and everything about this.

3. o8k

o8k Member

Well if your talking about just "fitting" vs. "fitting comfortable" This page probably isnt what your looking for but it may put "fitting in a car" into perspective...

http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/carcram.html

:pop:

4. acidgear

acidgear Member

Chad goes about 6'9" and carries 300 + lbs! His shoes are like a size 14! Big fricking guy! He "fits"!

Attached Files:

5. Stuff99

wow 6'9"!!

also my shoes are 15's lol. biggest i have seen in person were 23's! now that was whole new level of huge!

6. zazenmaster

zazenmaster Member

It's the feet you need to worry about

Wow. I guess tall guys are attracted to small trucks. And maybe small women. Why is it every guy I know over 6ft tall seems to have a 4ft tall wife/girlfriend? :D Anyway...

I'm 6'2" and just over 200lbs and have no problem height or width wise, but if my legs were any longer they'd be poking through the steering wheel. And I wouldn't want to operate the clutch with any more than size 12 feet. As it is I change out of my hiking boots into sneakers if I'm driving Mitsu-chan.

Robb

7. Badgerland

Badgerland Member

Joel - you forgot to mention that Chad doesn't drive that mini truck to work, he carries it on his back. :D

8. Stuff99

okay after being horribly sick with strep throaght and a viral infection, having to let the gf drive the truck (oh lord lol) i found out i dont fit in the passenger side very well.. the center hump makes it hard to fit my hips..

9. confuzed

confuzed Member

6'1" 190 fit fine in my subaru had a choice subaru or suzuki the sub has more leg room because motro is in the rear the back of the cab drops straight down where the front engine suz slants in towards front of the truck reducing passenger room

10. draggbody

draggbody Member

that guy looks like he is wearing it like a jump suit, w/ an engine...