1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 suzuki carry 4x4 with diff lock

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Runt, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Runt

Runt New Member

Hello all ,excited about this vehicle . Slowly tailoring it . Friday changed the front coils to 300 lbs springs which offered 1.5 inches of added clearance between top of tire and wheel . Question I'd like to ask is if Sun F (A033)-24x8x12 tires will mount up on stock wheels and if anyone uses these tires do they hold up on some blacktop use ok ? Thank you gentleman.

2. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

Welcome! To help us help you better add the make/model/year to your signature.

Not sure about the tires but you would be wise to do as much preventive maintenance immediately to avoid constant small surprised down the road. Things like belts/hoses/fluids/full tuneup etc.

3. Runt

Runt New Member

Thank you Sir . How do I update that information?
    I am trying to locate such items . Oil is a almost translucent color filter looks new . Duncan Imports gave a 6000 mile warranty and all the Japanese service records it has 53k kilometers on a 6 digit odometer. It's extremely clean underneath for a 1996 Carry .
    I had a difficult time even creating this profile so any assistance is appreciated and thanks again for the message