1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone interested in some parts?

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by cdover73, May 18, 2014.

1. cdover73

cdover73 Member

I have a few leftover parts I wont be using after changing engines in my s83. If anyone is interested pm me and we can work something out.

This is what I have: (there was some difference in my motor and the one I bought so im not exactly sure what model I have. I just know I couldnt use them. But everything came off a EF engine)

Complete head
    Complete timing set/used belt
    Oil pan
    Carb (some damage when they removed it but would be good if you had another to rob from)
    Intake manifold
    Exhaust manifold
    Motor mounts and brackets (again not sure which model they fit)
    Alternator (does not charge but in great shape to be rebuilt cheaper than a new one)
    Possibly some engine internals (I would be hesitant on these though. The engine threw a rod so theres no telling what it damaged internally)

For members of this board I will make a great deal. No where near average prices. I can provide pics on request.

Thanks,
    Cdover73

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  2. jetdoc

jetdoc New Member

Interested in carb and alt. Mark PM sent

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  3. AaronRS4

AaronRS4 Member

Do you happen to have the vacuum tree? Its the "bundle" of hard vacuum lines that runs across the motor in front of the carburetor. Mine was missing when I bought it and I'd like to get a replacement instead of having all of the soft lines and "t"s that it has now.

4. cdover73

cdover73 Member

Sure do. PM me your address and I will get it out to you.