1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F6A carburetor swap water line delete

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Puro, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Puro

Puro Member

Hello, I'm currently working on a carburetor swap for my 93 Carry F6A for something much simpler and the coolant lines usually connected to the previous carburetor will end up being deleted in the process.
    However, it's been quite some time since I've touched anything (life got in the way); now I'm not quite sure which coolant lines goes where, what's the flow direction of the coolant... and basically what I'll be looping or plugging off entirely.
    Any kind of help would be very appreciated, thank you!
    Here's a picture with numbers for reference... just tell me which numbers I should be connecting together, remove or whatever I suppose...

Attached Files:

2. Fifer

Fifer New Member

Hi. How did this process go? I’d like to do the same thing while I have my engine out now. What carburetor did you go with? Hope yours went well. Thanks

3. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

I haven't done my writeup yet but I just plugged all the water outlets that fed the carb and intake manifold. Used a Nibbi PWK32 carb with a mount that could be modified to fit the intake. PM me for details or wait for my write up. I delayed writing it up until I could get some time with it and iron out any issues and determine what mileage and performance I'm getting now. Shout out to @Bigsullie000 for inspiration on doing this.

4. KCCats

KCCats Active Member

Don't plug them LOOP them