1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grandma of Acty

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by Linda Ham, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Linda Ham

Linda Ham New Member

Hello. I posted yesterday trying to help my son who was at work when his Acty got to port. Was trying to find the month of manufacture. image000002.jpeg image000000.jpeg Well he’s at work again and I have to go to the house awaiting the arrival of my new grand baby Honda Acty!!!

2. shogun

shogun Active Member

finding the year of manufacture is quite simple for Honda Acty. You should be able to find a stamping under the seat on the right hand side where the back pocket would be. Typically, it is stamped under the seat, on the flat closest to the door. Also you can tilt the seat mount up to expose the engine compartment and look on the top surface. You might find a plate with some info at the front surface of the rear door frame of the side door.
    The newer trucks (99 and newer) sometimes have them on the inside where the driver's door latches.
    Or if you have the original documents for the car, it would be printed in it too..
    But do not get confused, the Japanese calendar years are different. Western - Japan calendar year converter https://groups.oist.jp/resource-center/japanese-year-converter

3. shogun

shogun Active Member