1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tinkering Tim, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Tinkering Tim

Tinkering Tim New Member

Morning everyone!
    My name is Tim and I just recently acquired a 1986 Suzuki Carry 4WD. It was giving to me by my neighbor. I don't know many details about it as of now but I'm digging into it every chance I get. It's been sitting for a while so trying to get it cleaned and ready to work on as it's presently not operational. I have been working and tinkering with anything with a engine since I was 13. Cars, trucks and mowers. I really enjoy it. I hope to get advice/pointers/help/info on these kewl little trucks. What I can't figure out I'm sure I'll be asking questions. Thanks for allowing me to join! Yall take care!

2. Kevin in NC

Kevin in NC Member Supporting Member

Tim,
    Welcome to the forum. Being a Suzuki owner myself, I am rather partial to Suzukis. Where are you located?
    Kevin in NC

3. Tinkering Tim

Tinkering Tim New Member

L.A.(Lower Alabama). I had family in the Tar Heel state years ago, spent several summers up there. Wonderful country!
    My father-in-law bought a Hi-Jet by Diahatsu, I think that's it not sure. And I fell in love with it so started looking for me a kei truck and found one in my neighbours field that had always been there just never really paid it no mind for the 5 years my family and I have lived in our present location. It'll be a good project for my son and I. Take it easy.