1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part of the Club with a 98 Acty Mini Truck

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jonathon Carey, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Jonathon Carey

Jonathon Carey New Member

Just picked up a 98 Acty Truck and already loving it. Runs okay but I think needs a tune up, oil change, and I am guessing a few other maintenance items. Don't have any big plans but do intend to get some new all terrain tires and a few little things here and there but am considering options. If I do anything with it past minor stuff it would be to improve off road a bit as this will probably be the rig I hall my trials motorcycle in most of the time I go riding.
    98 Acty.jpg

2. Carlos A Iglesias

Carlos A Iglesias New Member Supporting Member

Welcome aboard. Tons of excellent resources here and on youtube (e.g. RHD_Ron, et). I also found Rob Robinette's Acty website offering particularly comprehensive and helpful.

Jonathon Carey likes this.
  3. ram204

ram204 New Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm new here too. Looks like you got a nice one! I found this site while digging for info on my mini truck:

https://odd-devices.com/

This person makes decals, colored hardware and other accessories for his ACTY truck and sells them.

4. Jonathon Carey

Jonathon Carey New Member

Thanks to both of you for the information and the welcome. I am finding lots of great stuff here as well as video's and links like yours are very welcomed as I am sure I have and will miss things as I figure out the Kei Truck lifestyle.

The good news is I like doing the research so I can work on my cars and bikes so that I can keep them going so am sure that will help a lot with my enjoyment of this little gem!

5. ram204

ram204 New Member

That's the spirit! I've had an exceptionally good time reading about these trucks.