1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pennsylvania min truckers

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Rjkeyser, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Rjkeyser

Rjkeyser New Member

So title and registration questions here.
    Bought this 99 db52t from a government auction this week, picked it up and working on all the issues it has.
    But my question is it didn’t have a title with it and was sold to me that way.

I live in central pa and am looking for anyone’s advice that has had similar issues and how they went about getting it titled and registered here in pa especially without a title in hand.

registration…I am understanding that after 2021 in pa you can only register mini trucks on three ways…as off-road vehicles, farm vehicles (renewed every 2 years), and as antique vehicles which I assume just means I can’t drive at night mostly other than the not driven every day and with passengers and all that…

so seems to me the best way in pa is to do a antique registration. So my question is can this be done without a title or how do I get one. I won’t be driving it everyday maybe 3 times a month for fun but have no idea where to go from here and wondering if anyone has had any similar issues or roundabouts or knows a way. Thanks folks