1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show us your dealer stickers!

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Li'l White Sambar, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Li'l White Sambar

Li'l White Sambar New Member

And a shout-out to Google Lens app for the translation feature... Here's mine: Auto Pal.

Attached Files:

2. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

Hah! Goritan! That is the mascot for JA Auto in Nagano. Last year I randomly stumbled across one of their stores when driving through the Nagano countryside. They cater to Japan Agriculture Co-Op members, and the bulk of their vehicles in the 90s were JA trims, such as yours. Do you still have the rubber floor mats with the Gorilla logo on them?
    20230526_090846771_iOS copy.jpg

Li'l White Sambar likes this.
  3. Li'l White Sambar

Li'l White Sambar New Member

I do! (Though the driver's side mat has suffered much in the way of heel damage). Goritan, eh? I'll have to remember that....

4. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

Goritan (or Gori-tan) roughly translates to Mr Gorilla. Those mats are somewhat sought after for some reason, and there are not a whole lot of them that exist anymore, so it is good that you still have yours!

5. reggie98

reggie98 Member

Mine needs no translation.

Attached Files:

6. trktrd

trktrd Active Member

Not exactly a sticker.

Attached Files:

7. DadBod69

DadBod69 New Member Supporting Member

I have the “special” sticker as well, but really faded out. Do you know if these are available?

8. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

I will PM you to keep the clutter down here.

9. OhDeer

OhDeer Active Member Supporting Member

I have mine but, the drivers one was in pretty poor shape. I kept it because I tend to keep stuff, but had no idea they were desirable. Gotta admit, the gorilla man is a pretty neat logo. I'd buy that as a sticker.

10. DadBod69

DadBod69 New Member Supporting Member

IMG_2326.jpeg SATO Automobile on the back left side of tailgate. Unfortunately pretty bad shape.